1. If you wish to pay by cheque or postal order please note that the minimum order value is £10. For payments by Paypal there are no minimum order values.
We do not accept cheque payments from customers outside the UK. If you are unable to pay by Paypal please contact us before placing your order as we do accept payments by bank transfer, please note that where payments are made by this method the customer must pay the sender's bank charges.
Our bank details are as follows -
HSBC Bank, Oswestry
IBAN - GB43MIDL40353251645854
BIC - MIDLGB2148G
2. Postal charges are based on weight and include a charge for packaging and handling.
For lightweight packages posted in jiffy bags charges start at just £2.50 UK, £4.50 Europe, £5.00 USA and Canada and £5.50 rest of World.
Once you have added items to cart and selected the delivery zone the postage is calculated automatically. For most orders this calculated amount will be the amount you pay but in some circumstances an adjustment may be necessary, please see notes below.
For customers resident in Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Mann, Isles of Scily and the Channel Islands there may be a surcharge on large/heavy parcels. We recommend that you contact us before placing your order for confirmation of shipping charges. We reserve the right to invoice for any shortfall and to cancel the order and refund if the invoiced amount is not paid.
Customers outside the UK please note -
There may be a surcharge on large parcels weighing over 2kg due to volumetric weight charging, particularly to destinations outside Europe and some European destinations including Cyprus and Malta.
If the shipping cost calculated at checkout is less than the actual cost we will may absorb the difference ourselves but reserve the right to require you to pay a surcharge, particularly if shipping to a remote destination where shipping by courier can be much more expensive, in such an event you may cancel the order and receive a full refund if you do not wish to pay the surcharge.
We recommend that you email us for confirmation of the shipping cost before completing checkout, particularly if you are purchasing heavy or bulky items.
3. Orders will normally be despatched within 24 hours.
4. Parcels to UK will be despatched by Royal Mail 2nd class or courier, depending on weight and size - generally parcels below 2kg will be despatched by Royal Mail. A trackable service will be used on all orders which are sent by courier.
5. Parcels to destinations outside the UK will be despatched either by courier (usually Parcelforce or Fedex for destinations outside the EU) or Royal Mail. A trackable service will be used on all orders which are sent by courier. If you want to know how your items will be shipped please contact us when placing your order, if we offer a service without tracking we will upgrade to a tracked service on request but there will be an extra charge for this.
6. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase you may return it within 14 days of receipt for a refund of the cost of the item and postage but excluding the return postage cost, or to exchange for other goods to same value, but you must give us prior notice by telephone or email that you are returning the goods first. To qualify for refund or exchange the item must be unused and in the same condition as when it was despatched (but see paragraph 7 below regards goods damaged in transit). Goods may be returned from outside the UK/EU but in such cases the refund may, at our discretion, be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
7. Goods damaged in transit. Customers should check goods on receipt and notify us immediately of any damage or missing parts. If no problems have been reported to us within 14 days of receipt we will assume that the goods were received in good order and we will not supply replacement goods or parts.
8. Unless specifically stated in the product description there are no warranties on the products we sell.
9. We reserve the right to refuse orders from certain destinations, in such cases where an order has been placed and paid for we will cancel the order and refund the payment.